Parameter versatility from recovery to post-op
- BM7 offers wide application coverage from recovery ward up to ICU, pre-op, post-op, quick surgery application with Bionet’s engineered BMGA Multi-gas analyzer as well as main and side stream EtCO2 capnography.
User friendly display design & Interface
- 12″ bright, back-lit touch screen and user configurable parameter display allows care-givers to get access operational measurement with enlarged display and all these are possible with tip of the fingers and clear touch operation.
Pop up menu
- All Bionet monitors have Pop up trend for ECG event with ST segment analysis for easy even recognition.
- Adds BM7 operational values with informing users to acknowledge immediate physiological & technical alarms of IEC60601-1-8 requirement.
Excellent network connectivity
- Bionet BM7 can meet the care givers’ workflow demand from patient admission to discharge with Barcode readers and ID with direct HL7 interface. With BM7’s central connectivity up to 64 monitors (16 wireless monitors), users can manage patient data with remote NIBP triggering, alarm settings, and exporting to HER.