A handy essential you can stow inside a vehicle, the REI Camper First-Aid Kit provides medical supplies for groups and families.
• Kit’s zippered nylon case has clear foldout compartments that help you find things fast; contains more than 40 items, including the following supplies:
• A first-aid/CPR guide
• An assortment of adhesive bandages, wound pads and gauze pads; a roll of stretch gauze
• Antibacterial towelettes, antibiotic ointment, 1 sting-relief wipe, hydrocortisone cream and muscle gel
• A cold pack, elastic bandages and medical tape
• Antacid, ibuprofen, acetaminophen and allergy-relief tablets; kit also has a pill vial
• Eye drops, 1 oz. of sunscreen, burn spray and insect repellent
• Bandage scissors and splinter forceps
• Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts, the REI Camper First-Aid Kit has 2 empty end pockets that let you customize the kit by adding personal items
Material(s): Nylon Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 5 inches Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.