The CAS 740 SELECT™ Series Vital Signs Monitor defines intelligent monitoring, providingflexible solutions and high-end performance in a simple yet highly sophisticatedplatform.Adapting the 740 SELECT™ to the immediate need of your patient is easy thanks toadvanced workflow and alarm management for spot-checking, triage or continuousmonitoring.Timely and accurate collection of patient physiologic measurements is accomplishedusing world class vital signs technologies (CASMED MAXNIBP®, Covidien™ FILAC 3000Temperature, and Masimo® SET or Nellcor OxiMax SpO2).When increased vigilance is required, the 740 SELECT™ supports continuous SpO2and PR monitoring with high and low alarms, plethysmograph waveform, automaticnon-invasive blood pressure measurements (STAT and Timed Interval), automatictrends capture and printing on alarm. Recent physiologic, and equipment alarms,as well as alarm limit changes can be recalled using the easy access 740 SELECT™Alarm Log.Workflow features such as Standby Mode, Barcode Reader, SpO2 Alarms Acknowledge,Screen Lock and Secondary Audio Alerts are provided to complement hospital caremanagement and patient safety protocols.
• Cost Effective Flexible Care Solution
• Intuitive User Interface and Navigation
• Spot-Check, Triage, or Continuous Monitoring of Basic Vital Signs
• Simplified Clinical Workflow Options
• Quick and Easy Vitals Data Capture Using Snapshot
• Compact, Rugged Design, Easily Transported
• Built with Patient Safety in Mind