Showing all 21 results
The 12-feet inflatable boat SATURN SD365 is the largest dinghy that is available with a high-pressure inflatable air floor. SD365 boats are longer and wider than 11ft SD330 models, and take up to a 30 HP outboard motor. SD365 SATURN inflatable boats can be used for anything from a dinghy,
This high strength Drop Stitch constructed inflatable floor is incredibly rigid and durable! At 60 lbs lighter than the very same package with floorboards, you’ll increase fuel efficiency while improving portability and stow-ability. Simply roll up and go, less to transport, less to stow! 14ft Orange Sport Runabout with 6
The all-purpose inflatable (API) rescue stretcher is a revolutionary item of emergency rescue equipment that is designed to provide a safe casualty handling solution for any emergency rescue scenario. Despite its robust construction, the API Stretcher is exceptionally lightweight and easy for one person to carry unladen, making it ideal
The Arkangel can be manuevered into any scenario either by paddling or by roping it in using the array of precisely place strong attachment points. When the chips are down and the waters are high many people have welcomed the sight of this bright yellow saviour emerging from the mist.
• The Bluewave lifejacket is designed to be comfortable to wear. Comes with adjustable belt and crutch straps in seven sizes. • Provides great freedom of movement due to the divided foam buoyancy compartments. Has a flat collar, zip and belt, tie cords top and bottom, crutch straps, and signal
The CROC is available in 3 sizes, the standard 3.75m long 2-person boat (CR365R), the wider version CR 375XR for expeditions and large volume rivers, and the CR 420R, a 4.2m craft designed for three persons. The Rescue CROC is now widely used as a rapid deployment rescue craft by
The Ferno Vertical Rescue Stretcher’s roll-up, compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for high angle, confined space, horizontal or vertical rescue. When deployed the wraparound concept becomes rigid and gives the patient a feeling of security as well as protecting limbs and body from further injury during evacuation procedures.
Industrial mesh vest is specially designed with SOLAS reflective tape on front and back for high visibility and soft, lightweight mesh on the upper half of the vest for cooling comfort and ventilation. Mustang Survival’s MV1254 T1 also features large arm holes for unhindered mobility and side adjustments for dual
• Automatic inflation • 35 lb. buoyancy • Durable nylon construction • Lightweight design • The Velcro™ closure makes it easy to wear and maintain while closing to the outside to reduce chafi ng around the neck and chest • the neoprene Comfort Collar™ eliminates neck irritation
• High visibility ANSI approved flourescent yellow-green cover • 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape • Backflap with reflective tape • 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology • 5-year maintenance-free inflator unless inflated • SecureZip™ closure • Lightweight and comfortable design • Neoprene Comfort Collar™ • Provides 35 lb of
Search And Rescue Life Jacket, Orange, Neoprene (lining), Size Xl, Fits Chest Size 46 To 50 In., Closure Type Zipper And Buckle, Buoyancy 15-1/2 Lb., Standards Uscg Approved Type Iii, Features Strength Rating Of 100mph, Two Large Front Cargo Pockets With Easy To Use Pull Tabs For Extra Storage, 62
In an emergency, seconds count. The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue: 1 M.I.T. 100 Inflatable PFD, 1 Rescue Stick™ and 1 Throw Bag all in a heavy duty storage case. Complete with quick reference instruction sheet and
The Rapid Rescuer PFD can handle any situation! With 22 lbs of flotation, a wide range of adjustability, and plenty of features, this is everything you will ever need in a rescue vest. The tough 500-denier Cordura shell with box-stitched stress points makes for a durable PFD that will last.
The NEW Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest by Mustang is high buoyancy (25lbs) USCG approved. Type V SAR PFD. With an easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance both in and out of the water. Features
The RC4000 Rescue Craft from MFC Survival is designed to exceed the performance of a conventional Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB), while providing the shallow draft and ease of transportation of a rescue sled. The inflatable four meter design incorporates twin keels with a rigid inflatable floor and represents the latest
The Recovery Board is an inflatable stretcher, that packs down into a small, easily transportable package. Fully inflatable, the Recovery Board is lightweight and portable, both inflated and deflated. Easy to carry, with six sturdy lifting handles, it incorporates a multi-point restraint harness for securing casualties during transport. Inflated via
Search and Rescue Life Jacket Black/Orange Mesh Flotation Foam Size L Fits Chest Size 45 to 50 In. Closure Type Zipper and Buckle Buoyancy 15-1/2 lb. Length 20-1/2 In. Standards USCG Approved Type III Features (2) 1-1/2 In. Encircling Belts Adjustable Chest Strap and Zipper Front Pockets with Hook and
Baltic Rescue. In our newly developed hybrid lifejacket for rescue personnel we combine the advantages of our foam lifejackets with our inflatable lifejackets. The result is an air/foam lifejacket where 77N buoyancy comes from the supersoft buoyancy material and an 185N inflatable twin chamber lung. Together giving a total of
• Color : Orange • Features : (2) Buckles • Item : Life Jacket • Length : 20-1/2” • Material : Nylon • Size : L • Type : Mesh Top • Standards : USCG Approved Type III • Closure Type : Zipper and Buckle • Pockets : 2 •
• Tough nylon shell with seven-piece foam design for all-day comfort. • Features four roomy pockets for accessories with full hook and loop closures and a rustproof Vislon® zipper. • Multiple foam inserts for exceptional flexibility and freedom • Quick-adjust side tabs for secure fit and comfort • 3M™ Scotchlite™
Make sure you have the right gear at the right time with the Stearns VR Versatile Rescue Vest. This US Coast Guard-Approved Personal Floatation Devise (PFD) with 22.5 lbs. (10.23 kg) of Buoyancy is a Truly-Versatile-Take on the Traditional Life Vest. Fold-Out Side Panels offer Protection for a Full Range