• A silicone reusable laryngeal mask airway designed to be sterilized and used up to a recommended 40 times
• The LarySeal Multiple’s cuff adapts to the contour of the oropharyngeal area to provide a secure seal
• Medical grade silicone
• Crush Resistant – The main tube wall thickness reduces the risk of crushing
• Color Coded Pilot Balloon – Ease of identification of sizes by color coded pilot balloons
• Secure Seal for Airway Management – Highly elastic silicone material allows the cuff of the mask to form itself to the contour of the oropharyngeal area and provide a seal
• Universal Connection – 15mm Male connector provides a universal connection.
AM010: Flexicare Laryseal Multiple Reusable Laryngeal Mask Airways