MULTI-SIZE ADULT AND PAEDIATRIC CERVICAL COLLAR
Spencer cervical collars come in a variety of models: one-piece, bi-valve or in multi-size kits. They are used for trauma patients to prevent secondary injury to the spinal cord by immobilizing a potentially unstable spine. Multi-size kits include 6 different colour-coded sizes, to make immobilization faster and more intuitive.
Nec Up is a multi-size cervical collar. It is adjustable to fit multiple sizes whilst pro- viding great cervical stability for traumatized patients: the adult model fits four sizes, the paediatric one fits three.
- Quick application thanks to the strap closure
- Access for tracheotomy
- Padding to increase comfort
- Rear hole for ventilation and to allow inspections
- Chin support has 4 heights in order to make the device suitable for a widerange of cervical conformations
- The selected size can be easily identified thanks to the red colored marking visible on the front side
• After the size has been selected, the chin support can be easily fixed by pressing the two locking tabs
• Compatible with RX, MRI, TAC