A single use spill pack for protection against hazardous chemicals and contaminating fluids. The pack absorbs up to 1
litre of chemical spill and is safe and efficient for cleaning up chemical spillages in a laboratory environment. The small pack makes it easy to keep ready for use in all areas and ensure accessibility where it may be needed. The one pack use format prevents fragmentation of components and ensures all items are present when opened.
GV Health Spill Packs and Kits hold the NHS Supply Chain contract for chemical spill cleaning. Packs can be purchased for stand-alone use or as refills for complete kits.
- The sorbent is made up of two layers that are sonically welded together
- Top layer is made of a no lint, durable spun-bond polypropylene
- Core/base layer is made from high loft meltblown fibres
- Base layer is low slip for areas of high foot traffic
- Nitrile gloves
- Apron or thumb loop gown
- Face mask/eye shield
- IPA wipes
- Disposal bag
- Absorbent pads
- Easy to follow illustrated instructions on pack