The is an ideal lens for doctors who regularly cater to populations prone to glauco- ma and other posterior pole abnormalities. The double aspheric design and field of view offered by a 78D offers clear and large views of the central mid-retinal regions. This lens offers a high magnification without cutting down too drastically on the field of view. This lens is a popular choice as a general diagnosis lens among doc- tors who prefer a larger ring size than the more common and smaller profile of the 90D. Dilation is required to obtain optimum retinal imaging with the 78D.
Includes single lens case.
• Get test results within seconds
• Eligible for testing infants to adults
• With 10″4 full-touchpad interface for easy handling
• Intuitive and customizable interface
• Innovative probe lights for real-time progression of the test • Probe tone 226 Hz, 678 Hz, 800 Hz included
• ETF and Reflex Decay test for perforated and intact eardrums
• Built-in printer