Elite Bags’ PARAMED is designed for paramedics to organise and comfortably carry essential medical equipment.
Although designed for medical professionals, the Paramed, like all of Elite Bags’ creations is extremely versatile, making it the ideal medium sized soft backpack for any professional who needs to organise and transport critical equipment .
The back pack can be fully opened to display four medium-sized, colour-coded, removable pouches and one large padded removable pouch. All the removable pouches feature transparent windows to help view contents at a glance and hook-and-loop tape to attach them to the bag. The adjustable, contoured shoulder straps, quick-release waist strap and fully-padded back panel make this a supercomfortable rescue backpack solution for any terrain.
This bag is packed with all the features you would expect from a top-class outdoor backpack including quick-release compression straps to adjust and optimise the load, tough and durable 1000D nylon construction, an internal pocket for a 2l hydration pouch, clips on both shoulder straps for hydration tubing, extensive molle webbing for externally attaching equipment, an integrated waterproof cover and adjustable straps to the base for carrying a rolled mat etc.
• Padded, contoured shoulder and waist straps
• Molle straps on back and side panels
• Fully padded back pannel
• Loop tape to back panel for id patch
• Five removable transparent window pouches
• Multiple elasticated loops for holding equipment in place
• Ergonomic top haul handle
• Compression straps to sides
• Discreet star of life symbol to side panel
• Padded drug module with 36 elastic loops
• Internal pocket for 2l hydration bladder
• Re-inforced base panel
• Waterproof cover stored internally
• Dimensions: 32 x 47 x 23.5Cm
• Capacity: 35 litres
• Weight: 3.45Kg