The pneumatic anti-shock garment(PASG) is utilized to provide pressure around the lower extremities and abdomen, Called also MAST suit. It’s made of thermoplastic urethane material. Modular three removable air chambers. Pressure gauges on each compartment and inflating pump.
Includes carry case.
Mechanism of action may include:
- Increase of blood pressure in the hypotensive patient through peripheral venous compression and auto transfusion of blood with upward displacement from lower extremities.
- Control of bleeding through direct pressure.
- Stabilization of lower extremity/pelvic fractures through the PASG as a semi rigid splint.
- Our pneumatic anti-shock garment distinguish Common style and Full leg style. Full leg style is our new product.
• Easy Access to Femoral Site
• Modular Construction
• Nylon Water Repellent Restraint Cover
• Automatic Relief Valve
• Inflation/Deflation Valves
• Replaceable Air Chambers
• Field Maintainable
• Carrying Case and Pump Included
• Applied in 60 Seconds
• Optional Pressure Monitoring Assembly Available
• Common style with easy Velcro closures and Full leg style with quick zipper. • Four sponge handle straps to transfer patient easily.