The Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by professional rescuers and first responders.
The Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions. Oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- LaerdalTM Pocket MaskTM with oxygen inlet. Includes 1 mask, 1 pair of gloves, and a wipe in a yellow hard case.
- Face Shield and Pocket Mask has a filter, Technostat T-150(+)/15.This filter is for single patient use only. This filter is intended to protect the rescuer from bacteria and virus and has a viral and bacterial efficacy of ≥ 99%.