Power Stair Chair powers patients up and down stairs with the push of a button. The Ferno EZ Glide Power Stair Chair is designed to climb or descend stair with a push of a button, no lifting or carrying is required. A motorised track system carries the load greatly reducing operator fatigue and the chance of injury. Once on the ground the EZ Glide Power Stair Chair can be wheeled over various surfaces with its 15 cm rear wheels and 10 cm front swivel wheels. A large seating area, back panel, along with a hinged, extending footrest provides exceptional patient comfort.
• Belted track system powers patients up and down stairs without carrying or lifting.
• Chair assumes the weight reducing fatigue and the chance for injury.
• Easy push button operation to stop, climb or descend stairs
• Variable speed climb and descent
• 15 cm rear and 10 cm front swivel wheels
• 2.5 cm clearance between ground and track allows greater manoeuvrability
• Manual override allows operator to use in unpowered mode.
• Large patient seating surface with removable ABS plastic seat and back panels
• Folding footrest
• Safe working load 227 kg