Optimum flexibility for hospitals and practices. The diagnostic station can be individually
combined according to requirements and the room situation. Thanks to its innovative
construction it is variably extendable to the right and the left. The basic ri-former® module
is available with one handle and can be supplemented with up to 4 further handle
modules. The advantages of the ri-former® system can be seen in its versatile combination
of options. The ri-former® offers the required reliability in hectic everyday hospital and
practice life, with its centralized electrical supply. Cost-saving and environmentally friendly
independence from conventional or rechargeable batteries is thus guaranteed.
• Also available with only one handle and extendable up to a maximum of 5 handles – with simultaneous
removal of a maximum of 3 handles.
• Optionally available with or without a digital clock. The time of day is easy to read both day
and night thanks to the illuminated display. The clock is connected to the power circuit and thus
independent of batteries
• LED illumination for otoscopes and 3,5 V xenon illumination for ophthalmological instruments supply
• Optimum electronic efficiency by the use of regulating switch.
• Constant output voltage independent of the mains supply prolongs the service life of the lamps and
guarantees optimum light intensity.
• Automatic switching on/off of handles when removing or replacing them in the handle unit saves
energy and increases the service life of the lamps.
The adjusted light intensity setting remains until the next examination.
• Non-slip, ergonomically designed handles with rheostat: Infinitely variable regulation of brightness
as well as manual switching on/off possible on the handle.
• Spiral cord expandable up to 3 m.
• Aesthetic colours to match other Riester products.
• Easy cleaning and disinfection of the instruments.
• Instrument heads can be supplied with and without anti-theft security.
• Please indicate voltages other than 120 or 230 V or country specific plugs when ordering.
• The diagnostic station ri-former® offers numerous individual combination possibilities