One of the most sophisticated and feather-light portable oxygen concentrators on the market today is the SimpleGo MINI by Philips. Weighing in at only 6 pounds with the extended battery attached, it can provide up to 9 hours of therapeutic oxygen.
The SimplyGo MINI delivers pulse flow settings 1 through 5.
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery
- Light weight – 5.0lbs / With extended Battery is 6 lbs
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Distills air consistently from the environment
- Expunge nitrogen to convey oxygen-rich air
- Provides cleaned oxygen by means of nasal cannula
- Powered by a rechargeable battery or any AC or DC force source.
- Avoid any open blazes in the vicinity of oxygen utilization. This would incorporate matches, cigarette lighters, candles or smoking in any structure. On the off chance that anybody wishes to smoke while you are utilizing a Portable Oxygen Concentrator, benevolent demand that they venture outside or out of scope of you and the unit.
- Exercise alert around different wellsprings of warmth, for example, compact electric or gas radiators, and additionally broilers and stoves. Keep no less than five feet between such wellsprings of warmth and POC oxygen sources.
- Avoid utilizing petroleum-based moisturizers or creams but instead utilization water-based items.
- Strictly follow the safety and security directions provided on it.
- Always counsel our group of exceedingly expert doctors and health care providers to build up an arrangement that you are alright with or on regions you are not cleared.
- Color Touch Screen LCD
- Powers 4.5 hours on setting 2 and with extended battery 9 hours on setting 2