Easily fits into a cargo pocket or in your range bag, it has the basic essentials to sustain an injured person until they are able to receive medical treatment.
The DOK is a compact kit that contains the items essential for treatment of serious injuries encountered by law enforcement and military personnel. The DOK is compact enough to fit in a cargo pocket or glove box. It can also mount to a roll bar/ protective shield in a patrol car or tactical vehicle.
The DOK is packed in a heavy weight re-sealable bag allowing easy replacement of individual kit items. Kit components can also be periodically inspected without damaging the integrity of the packaging. The kit contents can be modified to meet your individual requirements or several pre-packed kits are available with or without hemostatic agents.
Dimensions: 7” W x 7” L x 3” thick
• SOF®Tactical Tourniquet-NH
• Olaes® modular bandage
• Each Olaes® bandage contains:″3 meters of sterile 4 ply gauze.
• Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket.
• (Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound and acts as an eye cup for treatment of eye injuries)
• Face shield
• One pair of Nitrile gloves
• 2” Tape
• 5.5” Trauma shears