Spencer vacuum mattresses are used for the immobilization of trauma patients and are constructed to model themselves around the casualty’s bodies.
To help paramedics to safely and quickly complete immobilization procedures, our vacuum mattresses are built with multiple carrying handles and a robust, self-extinguishing and non absorbent fabric. The Nexus model is one of the very few vacuum mattresses on the market that can be transported by only two operators without compromising the stabilization of the patient.
CDK is a tapered vacuum mattress, robust and reliable. With 9 soft carrying handles and a tapered shape to increase adhesion to the body, CDK ensures an effective immobilization of the trauma patient also during transport.
The lower part of CDK is fitted with a rope reinforced with Santoprene® handgrips to ensure an easy handling system.
On the top part the combination of the rope and the handles serves as a strong loop to attach the patient fixation
belts. The top side is orange and the bottom side is grey. – The on/off valve made of chromed brass with a built-in fitting for rubber tube is resistant to high and low temperatures.
Radio transparency allows for preliminary X-ray diagnostics
- Non absorbent and self extinguishing robust fabric
- Tapered shape to improve adherence to the patient
- Fitted with a reinforced perimeter rope to attach the patient fixation belts
- 9 rubber sleeves improve patient transport operations
- The top side is orange and the bottom side is grey
- Extremely resistant on/off valve made of chromed brass with a built-in fitting for rubber tubes
- CDK allows for preliminary X-ray diagnostics