BM5 offers clear parameters & user-friendly usability with excellent network connectivity
• Parameter versatility from recovery to post-op BM5 offers wide application coverage from recovery ward up to ICU, pre-op, post-op, & quick surgery application with Bionet’s engineering BMGA Multi-gas analyzer as well as main and side stream EtCO2 capnography.
• User friendly display design & Interface 10” LCD touch screen that displays clear and enlarged parameters, allowing care-givers to get access to operational measurement in tip of their fingers.
• Pop up menu All Bionet patient monitors offer Pop-up trend for ECG events with ST segment analysis for easy recognition.
• INOP alarm Adds operational values with informing users to acknowledge immediate physio- logical & technical alarms of IEC60601-1-8 requirement.
• Excellent network connectivity Features care-givers’ workflow demand from patient admission to discharge with barcode readers and ID by direct HL7 interface. Its central connectivity allows up to 64 monitors (16 wireless monitors) that permits users to manage patient data with remote NIBP triggering, alarm settings, and exporting to EHR.