Inspital NS02.00 is new generation of electrosurgery devices with microprocessor control and 7″ touchscreen control panel. It is suitable to use in emergencies and minor or major surgeries.
• Bipolar Coagulation Function
• Pure and Blend Cutting, Superficial and Deep Coagulation • Adjustable Power and Sound Levels
• Automatic System Control At Each Start Up
• Compatibility with Foot Switch and Manual Use
Cutting & Coagulation Options
- Can be used in all surgery branches like general surgery, orthopedics, urology, cardiovascular surgery and neurosurgery with 200 and maximum output power options
- Advanced technology with automatic self-test feature at each start up in-forms the user about device functions
- Blend cutting modes with pure cutting and at 5 different modulation levels
- Wide, Rapid and non-contact coagulation with spray coagulation mode
- Safe hemostasis by superficial and deep contact coagulation modes
Patient Safety System & Memory
- Contact impedance between patient body and return electrode is continuously watced by Skin Plate Electronic Control (SPEC)
- 50 different usage modes can be stored in the memory by pre-programming method, offering possibility for immediate call.
Vessel Sealing Function
Effective and safe sealing process in laparoscopy, open surgery veins and muscles bundles thanks to the vessel sealing function integrated onto cau-tery device.
- If Argon coagulation is needed, Argon Plasma Coagulation Device can be easily added to the electro surgical unit in use.
- Auto-detection of argon coagulator equipment
- Automatic communication with electro-surgical devices and activation by a \single cable connection