INSPITAL Surgical Suction Units are designed for the suction of surgical fluids, gases and other wastes at operation area during and after the surgery. The device creates stable vacuum performance by an adjustable vacuum pump. Vacuum can be easily adjusted at the requested level with a vacuum level knob. ESU also has a manometer to show the exact vacuum level at the moment.
Main Body, Pump and Control
- Rapid suction with 60 L/Min flow rate, adjustable vacuum power at 680 mmHg
- Vacuum adjustments by easily accessible control panel and vacuum manomete for monitoring vacuum level
- Maintenance free, silent, non-vibrating, oil free vacuum pump
- Easy to clean, robust body design which is compatible with hospital cleaning and disinfection system
Safety Jar (Optional)
- Protective technology preventing overflow and liquid leakage to pump system.
Wide Range of Jars
- Collecting jars with scaled body, integrated & easy to carry handle 2 L and 3 L capacity options for disposable liners with autoclavable polycarbonate jars
- Designed to be used in delivery operations via Malmstrom-Throe method by its integrated pedal system.
- Device has optional delivery assistance equipment as birth cups and cannula sets.
Surgical Suction Jar
- Made of transparent polycarbonate material
- 2 L, 3 L and 5 L carrying capacity alternatives
- Sterilizable jars at 121 C
- Adapter for wall connection