Spencer splints are supportive devices built to immobilize joint and limbs injuries, offering protection from further damage and facilitating safe and seamless casualty transport. We provide both vacuum and rigid splint sets, all x-ray compatible and suitable for paediatric and adult patients.
The Res-Q-Splint kit is a set of 3 vacuum splints of size S, M and L, an inflation pump and a carry bag. Each splint is built with separate chambers to prevent the accumula- tion of the filling material on one side and improve the stabilization of the limb. This kit is ideal to safely immobilize limbs with suspected fractures on both adult and paediatric patients, making rescue operations more practical and convenient for the operator.
- Res-Q-Splint is a kit with 3 vacuum splints made in PVC and filled with small polystyrene spheres
- Separate channels in each splint ensure better distribution of the filling material, making the immobilisation of the limb more effective
- Aluminium anti-retraction valve allows the splint to be depressed and the vacuum released after use
- Quick closure due to integrated strap system
- Easy-to-clean PVC fabric The kit includes a manual vacuum pump, a transport bag, and 3 splints in different sizes:
- S (ideal for immobilisation of the ankle, wrist, and cervical spine),
- M (ideal for immobilisation of the adult upper limb or paediatric patient’s lower limb)
- L (ideal for immobilisation of the adult lower limb and as a full immobilisation of the paediatric patient).The transport bag is equipped with handles and a storage area for the pump on the back side.